Sonne Sonne

AWESOME!!!

I never really liked Clock Crew movies but this changes everything!! I love the clock crew and Rammstein, great mix.It was funny and emotional!! Great job, stuff like this makes me wanna join the Clock crew!!!

<<sigh>>

A - The Forgotten - A A - The Forgotten - A

It was good!!!

I liked it, a neat little hand tutorial but do you know how hard it is to make the frog with your hands and try to click the next button!!! Now that was tricky!!!

Newgrounds News Newgrounds News

hey!!!!

that's right, in I think over many many many many many many.......many months, the create-a-ride symbol has never left!!! Isn't that strage!!!

Dark Side Switch Campaign Dark Side Switch Campaign

funny as hell!!!!

I love it, especially the whole ripping off of the switch from windows to mac commercial crap!!! pure genious, I wish I thought of that!! Nice one!!!

Pointless Battle: #1 Pointless Battle: #1

was okay....

a little cheap but funny all the same, a better stick fighting movie than most out there that are all the same!!!

Tootsie Pop Tootsie Pop

Sweeeet ass!!!!

Funny as hell in sort of a stupid way, that goddamn owl!!!! AH HA HA!!! Love the song too, perfect combination, nice job, short but sweet!!!

sketch0587 responds:

AH ... HA ... HA

Stupified Stupified

Kinda crapy

I like the fact you used Disturbed for audio but I hated the stick figure Dragon Ball Z fighting crap, that has been done to many times for flash movies in the portal and they are getting more and more boring!!!!